Monday, November 9, 2009

Unique Class at the Crop

Hello wonderful supporters of Jackie's MS Crop for Hope. My name is Carol Cooper ... the Creative Memories rep who has been at this event the past 2 years. I look forward to seeing many of you again, meeting newcomers, and contributing to the crop and fundraising endeavor that Jackie works so hard to make successful.

I am offering a very unique class ... explained below. You could do this class with my photos ... but what fun would that be? So ... take a look ... and bring some DIGITAL PHOTOS ... just 1 - 5 is all you need ... so you can take this class! I offered this 30-minute digital page-making session at a weekend crop last month and it was popular!

Class Details attached ... and also attached is a sample 12x12 digital page ... using photos from last year's MS Crop for Hope.

Questions? Give me a call at 813-855-8999 or email me at clcooper@tampabay.rr.com



See you soon!

Carol Cooper
Creative Memories Unit Leader
www.mycmsite.com/carolcooper
813-855-8999

No comments: