Thursday, November 5, 2009

check it off the list

I am one to make lists just for the good ole satisfaction of crossing things off as I accomplish them.
Those that know me well, have observed me adding things to the list just so I can cross them off. I don't know when this all started. John and his ENTIRE family make fun of my lists non-stop, but I am one of the most organized busy people that I know and sssh, don't tell a sole, but it is all about my lists.

So, I am beyond happy to tell you how many things that I have been able to cross of my lists in the last couple of days:
shirts ordered, bags ordered, food completely ordered-whew, big relief with that stresser
candy bags being loaded by kelsey, baseball team of 30 coming to help set up tables on friday and U HAUL on W. Hillsborough Avenue has generously given me an unbelievable deal to schlep all of the "stuff" over to Sebring.

If you have any use for a UHAUL including storage etc, PLEASE contact them and ask for Todd. He is the manager and a heck of a guy.

Okay, lil man bugging me to death so must go play Mommy. Plus, Grey's is on.

Crossing another thing off my list-luvin on my lil blondie with TWO loose teeth.

No comments: