Wednesday, November 5, 2008

menu and stuff

I will be leaving tomorrow to head over to Sebring. I plan to see everyone there at 4ish on Fri. when the crop room opens.
Menu:
Bkfst included with your hotel room stay
Dinner Fri is pizza...............
Lunch Saturday is Woody's BBQ-wings, sliced turkey, cole slaw, beans, bread, rolls butter etc. salad
For those who do not eat animals, i have ordered u baked potatoes
Dinner Sat. is Lasagna.....there will be two trays with meat and two trays of veggie lasagna
Sunday lunch is assorted sandwiches(veggie included as well as tuna and diff. lunch meats) and assorted salads from Panera Bread. with chips, pickles and cookies.

I think I have just about it all covered. I have snacks and drinks as well but remember if you crave/require or desire a particular kind/brand/ feel free to bring your own.

My cell number is 813.928.5339 should u require it.
Jackie

No comments: