Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Arrrg Pirate Loot You say?!

Just wanted to let you ALL know that you def. wanna find out what PIRATE LOOT is all about.

Our fabulous vendors are all donating a % of their sales back to the Mid-Florida Chapter of the National MS Society to help raise money and as a huge THANX to all of you, we have created PIRATE LOOT for you this weekend.

What is PIRATE LOOT you ask? Well, it is simple...........for every $20 you spend with a vendor you will receive a PIRATE LOOT entry into three absolutely AMAZING drawings. I am not sure that I am complete liberty to say here, but I will spill just a little..............

How would an ENTIRE set of AMM scrappy luggage(yes, rolling tote, shoulder bag, wallet and matching purse sound?) a free MS Crop 4 Hope, $50 off an MS Crop 4 Hope?????

Well, I am not going to say any more as I just might get into trouble, but ARRRRRRRGGG,
PIRATE LOOT is going to make some people VERY happy and no one will have to walk the plank, I PROMISE.

See you all on Friday.
Jax

No comments: