Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moving Right Along

Things are seriously moving right along with the crop. I am excited to say that we now have a waiting list and Miami Dawn and I were able to firm up lots of little exciting details this last weekend while we were off at another crop.

It is going to be a fabulous time. My doorbell is ringing daily with some very cool donations, can't wait to start pulling everything out and organizing in the upcoming week or two. Check back for raffle items and auction items SOON.

I got the first draft of the artwork today and let me tell you........it is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. If you haven't ordered a shirt, you WILL want one(or two or more). Remember, you do NOT have to attend the crop to order the shirts. Just lmk you want one. I will post the detailed info soon including the artwork once I have approved it.

In the meantime, if you find yourself with xtra time on your hands, I could use some volunteers, esp. with small tasks...........printing some labels, cutting holes in the tops of plastic containers for the raffles, designing some auction sheets and the like. Nothing overly time consuming, but more than I have time to devote at this moment.

I also NEED some volunteers for the theme/decorating committee. Shoot me an email if this is something you might be interested in.

Thanks so much. The excitment is surely building for this year's event. Check back often.
Scrappin' Jax

No comments: