Sunday, September 21, 2008

classes, vendors and STUFF

So I am rolling right along with getting class descriptions together to post here and to the email list that I created on Outlook. I am very impressed with myself for being able to figure out how to do it. LOL.
Stacey told me where to find the directions and I was actually able to follow them.........yeah.

So start looking for info involving all of the above.

I will post classes and info about them ASAP. REMEMBER that Nancy from Pressing Matters will be on hand to emboss albums over the weekend AND to create personalized gifts for you. We have numerous vendors attending this year's event and a portion of all of their sales come back to the NMSS.
Be prepared to see: PartyLite, Thirty-One Gifts, Initials Inc, Kit-N-Kaboodles kit club, Traveling Vineyard, Premier Designs Jewelry, Whim-so-Doodle, Two Sisters Gourmet, CTMH stamping and more will be added.

Keep checking back and spread the word to those who might not check the blog......they NEED to.
Have a great week,
Jackie

No comments: