Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Good Morning all,
It is hard to believe sometimes how quickly life flies by. I have been done with school for nearly a whole week now and I am oh so enjoying my break thus far.
We have been spending alot of time in our new pool and just relaxing!! What a great way to begin vacation.

Today we are off on a mini vacation to the beach. We will be staying at the hotel in North Redington that Johnnie and I got married at almost 5 years ago. I am pretty much all packed and ready to go. Even two days away from home takes hours upon hours of planning and packing with a 3 year old.

I just wanted to let you all know to check out the generous sponsors thus far on the site. I do my best to make sure that when I am out and about buying scrappy supplies, that I purchase from the company's that donate. Just my way of saying THANX to them ........

So, get your registrations in and spread the word to all u know. I will be w/o puter for a few days and early next week I have my brain MRI scheduled and drs. appts, so it is that time of year. Thankfully, I continue to feel good and could not ask for anything more.

Life is good and I will leave you with a recent photo of my "boys".
Have a great week .
Jax

No comments: