Monday, June 23, 2008

Back from Sebring

I just returned from a day trip over to Sebring and a long visit at the Kenilworth. BIG thanks to Amanda for driving over there with me and to Tenille for helping answer my gazillion questions.

I am so glad that I spent the time and did this as I have a MUCH clearer picture in my mind of the "plan" and the layout. Being an extremely visual person, I NEEDED to do this. Amanda and I mapped out the whole room and did wonders with the tape measure that I brought.

I now know xactly how I am going to lay out the room with tables, where the vendors will be etc.

So, all in all, despite the NUMEROUS turn arounds for fast food for Miss Amanda, it was a VERY productive day.

I am getting so very xcited about this. It is going to be phenominal.

No comments: