Sunday, October 14, 2007

Totals

Hi everyone,
I know that many of you have wondered and several of you have even asked,
"How much money did the 2nd Annual MS Crop 4 Hope make?"

Well, at this point in time, I am looking at approx. $5100 from the event!! I made about $2900 last year, so that WELL exceeds my expectations.

In addition, I have some matching funds that I will collect, so when all is said and done, it will be very close to $5600!! Not bad eh?

Be sure to read the article in yesterday's Tampa Tribune. QUITE impressive. She did a nice job.

Thanks again. I am already in the planning stages for the 3rd annual event. No downtime for the weary.

Remember, the Walk for Hope is on March 15th at Lowry Park Zoo this year and I would LUV to have you join TEAM DURNING. It is going to be a wonderful evening. Click on the link to the left to join my team or sponsor us.

Hugs to all,
Jackie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Jackie, I'm hoping to make it next year. Keep your fingers crossed.