Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Holy SNAFOOOOOO Batman

Okay folks,
I am SERIOUSLY trying to keep my composure here as I am not even sure what to do right now.

PLEASE read this carefully and understand that ALL of it is TOTALLY out of my control:

So, I go over to the Marriott today to iron out the final details etc. Thank goodness I was sitting down, because I would have fallen over had I not been.

So, here is the deal straight out.

They apparently booked a wedding for Sunday..........w/o realizing that I have been booked since January. Move the flipping wedding right? That is xactly what I was thinking.
So, they gave me several options and this is the one that I feel is going to work the best:

The MS Crop 4 Hope and Silent Auction is moving next door to the Residence Inn. I realize NOT the best situation but honestly, the BEST situation for the scenarios they threw at me.

The crop room is actually better, as is the class area. The conference room is MUCH bigger for the vendors.
Drawbacks are as follows:
If you booked a hotel room to stay for the weekend(ME ME ME), we are going to have to walk across to the Marriott to stay there. I am sooooooooo sorry.

The vendor space is MUCH MUCH MUCH larger however, NOT directly across from the crop room, but rather off the lobby, by the area the classes will be taught.

Our bkfst fundraiser portion will be at Courtyard but all other meals will be served at Residence.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for this. IF there is anyone that is not willing to do this, PLEASE PLEASE lmk. I do have a waiting list and I am sure I can fill your spot.

I am crying now as I type this. I can NOT believe at this point in time, this is happening. PLEASE understand that this was the BEST option given to me...........the others included Fri and Sat in Courtyard and moving on Sunday ...........NOT happening.

Email me if you can NOT deal and we can talk.
Jackie

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Its all gonna work out!

its still gonna be so much FUN I cant wait, dh confirmed his time off today and I need to start getting things together to bring, yeah its getting closer!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It will work out for the best Jackie. People will be much more comfortable in the larger areas and after all the sitting, they will be happy to be able to walk away and start fresh. Don't worry, things always have a way of working out. You're doing a great job. SMILE my friend.

You can see one of the albums at www.paperplayarts.blogspot.com.
I hope you like it.