Saturday, September 15, 2007

catch up

Good Morning to all,
As someone just reminded me, IT IS GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE. Actually, it feels like I am walking the tightrope right now. LOL.

Working daily/nightly on organizing and categorizing it all.
Every time I think I am "done" something else arrives or i get an email confirming delivery status. So NOT complaining. It is all coming together and I am oh so very xcited for this year's event.

Stacey has sent the supply list for her class. So, here it is. If you haven't signed up yet, HURRY. Her class is nearing a sell out.
13 days my friends. R U READY???????????
Make sure your checkbooks are. HA HA.

Supply list for Stacey's class list----Modge Podge or any other decoupaging glues (liquitex medium is my fav, scrappy glue works, perfect paper adhesive, YES!) -prepositional glue (zig, hermfix dots)-your regular adhesive-glue dots -trimmer-scissors-sanding block or paperSugggestions--xyron X (for little qk letters, or you can use whatever is your preference)-black pen (fine or med. tip)this album is 4x4 so wallet size or smaller would be the perfect size, I've even used contact sheet snippets.

No comments: