Wednesday, October 8, 2008

T-shirt Info

SOrry to those of you who have emailed me asking about the shirts. I JUST finalized the details today so I didn't want to give anyone false information. I spent more than an hour at the t-shirt place this morning and I am just this minute getting home 12 hours later.

So, here is the info..........spread the word to anyone I might not have a correct email addy for please, AND you need not attend to purchase a shirt if you know a scrapper who might want one.

There will be several options for shirts this year once again.
Women's size Gildan t-shirts. Size S-2XL available.
Color choices are: light pink, gray or black t-shirts. All with the same logo
Men's size Gildan t-shirts: Sizes M-5XL in the same color choices: light pink, gray or black
The t-shirts will be $15 with a portion of the proceeds going to the MS Society.

In addition, I am offering 3/4 length sleeve baseball jerseys.
Color choices are gray shirt/black sleeves OR black shirt with hot pink sleeves. These come in S-2XL and are men's sizes.
The cost for these will be $20 each.

I MUST place all orders with my t-shirt company on October 22nd so you MUST get me your order AND payment PRIOR to that date or you may not get a shirt in your color choice or size.
I will order some xtras, but it is hard to guess what everyone will want/like/need. Know what I mean???????

Several of you paid for a shirt with your registration and I have that accounted for, but I WILL need to know which color choice you would like to make. If you paid and none of these appeal to you, lmk. If you paid for a tee and would prefer a jersey, you may let me know that as well and u can simply pay the difference.

The logo is adorable and can be viewed on the blog. I will also try to attach it here.
Any questions, just lmk.
Thanks,
Jackie

No comments: