Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome August

It is hard to believe that this is a new month already. WOW.

I returned last evening from a weekend-long crop at the Kenilworth Lodge and it was so xciting because the next time that I am there will be in November for the 3rd Annual MS Crop 4 Hope.

I spent the weekend going thru planning ideas, room layouts, contacting potential vendors/donators and scrapping. Who could ask for more?

Well, here are some of the latest updates:
There were only 6 rooms left when I sat down with Tenille at the Lodge. So, I have put 10 additional rooms on "hold" for the MS Crop 4 Hope. PLEASE make sure you mention the crop when you call to reserve your room(s). Just to add to that, the xtra 10 rooms that I added are KING rooms-meaning that they only have one king bed in them. So, you might have to share with your roomies. That shouldn't be too much of a problem(I shared a double with my roomie this weekend), but wanted to give you a HEADS up.

Also, I came home to some envelopes of registrations. HEADS UP everyone:

At this point in time, it appears that we only have 20 spots available!! So we are darn close to being a SELL OUT for the 3rd year in a row.
What does that mean? Well, if you are on the fence about attending this year, make a decision quickly as you do NOT want to miss out!!

It is going to be amazing. Contact me at scrapnfla@hotmail.com if you have any questions or require further information.

No comments: