Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Friday Friday

What a busy, productive day!!
I actually put together 6 baskets this morning and promise that as soon as some more are done, I will get them posted on here so you gals can salivate and start bidding on them. I am going to PRE-SELL raffle tickets as well.

I am a bit cranky as the pool guys DID finally show up this week, but of course, thanks to them arriving after 3 weeks off, they apparently cut the cable to our tv downstairs. Now Verizon wants $300 to fix it and I can tell ya, I AM NOT PAYING A PENNY.

So, Capital Pools and Verizon better duke it out quickly cause I have 8 pieces of a wall unit all over my kitchen and family room floor and I got baskets to assemble. I am NOT gonna be happy doing it w/o backround noise. GRRRRRRRRR.

On a happier note, it is FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY and payday on top of that. WOO HOO and a big paycheck for me cause I worked full time the first week. YEAH. no raise in there yet, but we will get a retro check eventually.

Happy LONGGGGGGGGG weekend.

No comments: